· For optimum shelf life we recommend that your pens are stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight;
· We cannot give a specific “expiry date” in the conditions stated since there are many factors that will likely affect the life of the pen. The pens use alcohol based inks and this will evaporate faster than water. The speed at which the ink evaporates will depend on many factors such as how often you replace the caps during use, if you have both caps off at the same time, if you leave the Donor Chamber uncapped, the temperature of the area in which you are working and of course how much you use them;
· We recommend keeping the caps on your markers at all times when they are not in use;
· Under normal conditions the pens have a shelf-life of 24 months, we do expect that once you get your Chameleon pens you are going to struggle to put them down!
· But always remember that you can purchase replacement nibs and replacement inks so your pen can keep going and going and going.